eGift Card Terms and Conditions
Nonreturnable; not for resale. Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms and Conditions, Walmart plastic Gift Cards and eGift Cards ("Walmart Gift Cards") are not returnable or refundable for cash except in states where required by law. Resale of Walmart Gift Cards is strictly prohibited.
Liability. The balance on any Gift Card is solely the liability of Wal-Mart Stores Arkansas, LLC.
- Not for promotional use. Walmart Gift Cards may be used as personal or business gifts, but may not be used in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional activities (including without limitation via websites, Internet advertisements, email, telemarketing, direct mail, newspaper and magazine advertisements, and radio and television broadcasts) unless you obtain Walmart's prior written approval. Such approval shall be conditioned on, among other things, execution of and compliance with Walmart's standard Gift Card license agreement. If you are ordering more than 950 cards or are interested in using the cards for any promotional purpose, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and an associate will contact you by the next business day, or call us at 1-800-411-7942, Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. -5 p.m (CT).
- No affiliation with Walmart. Use of Walmart's name, logo, trade dress (including any image/likeness of the cards) or trademarks (or those of any of its subsidiaries or affiliates) in connection with the purchase or use of Walmart Gift Cards is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, the use of Walmart Gift Cards in any manner that states or implies that any person, website, business, product or service is endorsed or sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with, Walmart or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates is prohibited.
- Compliance with laws. By purchasing Walmart Gift Cards, you are certifying and representing to Walmart that the activities in connection with which the Walmart Gift Cards will be used will comply with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and that the Walmart Gift Cards will not be used in any manner that is misleading, deceptive, unfair or otherwise harmful to consumers or Walmart. In addition, you agree to defend and indemnify Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates from and against any claims, expenses or liabilities made against or incurred by any of them in connection with your use of the Walmart Gift Cards or violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Lost or Stolen Gift Card. If your Walmart Gift Card is lost or stolen, immediately call customer service at 1-800-411-7942. Your Walmart Gift Card will be cancelled and we will issue a new one with the remaining balance. Lost or stolen Walmart Gift Cards cannot be replaced without the original receipt. Walmart.com and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for (i) lost or stolen Walmart Gift Cards or (ii) use of any Walmart Gift Cards by third parties through your Walmart.com account. You are solely responsible for keeping the password for your Walmart.com account safe and for any activity conducted under your account.
Saving Walmart Gift Card Information and Viewing Balance Terms and Conditions
- Saving Walmart Gift Card Information. Only five Walmart Gift Cards (plastic and/or eGift Cards) can be saved to your account at any given time. Walmart Gift Cards you have NOT saved may be used, but you will be required to enter the Walmart Gift Card number and PIN at the time of purchase.
- Consolidating Walmart Gift Cards. If you have two or more Walmart Gift Cards, you can consolidate them by using them to purchase one new Walmart Gift Card that has a balance equal to the sum total of the Walmart Gift Cards you currently have.
- Saving Walmart Gift Card Information Does Not Redeem Card. Saving Walmart Gift Card information to your account does not redeem the value of the Walmart Gift Card. Saving the information makes the Walmart Gift Card available for selection without entering the Walmart Gift Card number and PIN at the time of a purchase. It also allows you to more quickly check the available balance on the Walmart Gift Card.
- Saving Walmart Gift Card Information Does Not Limit Card to Use Online. Saving a Walmart plastic Gift Card to your Walmart.com online account does not limit you to using the Walmart Gift Card online. You can use Walmart plastic Gift Cards for purchases in Walmart stores in the U.S. or Puerto Rico as well as for purchases online at Walmart.com. Sam's Club members can also use a plastic Walmart Gift Card at Sam's Club and Samsclub.com. Walmart eGift Cards can be used only at Walmart.com and in Walmart stores, and by Sam's Club members in-store or at Samsclub.com. If you are not a Sam's Club member, a 10% service fee will apply (except where not applicable) to all Walmart Gift Card purchases at Sam's Club.
- Walmart Gift Card Balance is an Estimate. The balance you see when viewing Walmart Gift Card balances online or receive by calling 1-888-537-5503 is an estimate only. In most cases, the balance is adjusted immediately when you make a purchase online or in stores, but there may be occasions when the updated balance is delayed for a period of time. You can also view the Walmart Gift Card's transaction history to see if all the transactions for the Walmart Gift Card are listed.
- Walmart Gift Cards Do Not Expire. Walmart Gift Cards never expire.
- Governing Law. When you purchase, receive, or redeem a Walmart Gift Card, you agree that the laws of the State of California shall govern these Terms and Conditions, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
Reloading Walmart Gift Card Information
- Reload limitations. The minimum reload amount is $10. The maximum reload amount for any single transaction is $100. The maximum Gift Card balance is $1000. You can save up to five Gift Cards in your account at one time. Walmart may change the minimum and maximum reload amounts, the maximum card balance or any other reload features or limits at any time. You are responsible for checking these Terms and Conditions and/or the reload web pages (as applicable) to determine if any changes have been made. In the event that the maximum or minimum reload amount changes and such changes cause your previous reload selections to fall outside the new reload ranges, Walmart will notify you by email and if you do not adjust your settings to fall within the new reload ranges by the specified date, your reloads shall automatically terminate on such date.
- Automatic Reload Services and Notifications. You can cancel or suspend automatic reloads at any time. When a transaction is completed (e.g., reloads suspended, reload successful, reload unsuccessful) you will be sent a notification email. For this reason, it is your responsibility to maintain the email address associated with your Walmart.com account. Walmart.com is not responsible for your failure to receive any email notifications. Walmart.com may cancel or suspend your Gift Card reloads at any time in its sole discretion.
- Specialty Gift Cards Terms and Conditions When you buy a Specialty Gift Card, you agree to the terms and conditions of the card from the third party retailer, restaurant or theatre you choose. Following are the terms and conditions for each specialty gift card sold at Walmart.com.
- SUBWAY® Gift Card Terms: This SUBWAY® Card may only be used for purchases at participating SUBWAY® restaurants - a list is at www.mysubwaycard.com. The available balance will be applied to your purchase. You can reload your SUBWAY® Card with additional cash at any time, or set it up online for automatic reload. We can only replace remaining balances on lost, stolen or damaged Cards if your Card is registered online, and you can provide proof of purchase. The Card never expires and we do not charge any fees. Reward points expire after 36 months, unless stated otherwise by us. Not all SUBWAY® restaurants participate in the Rewards program. Use of this Card constitutes acceptance of these terms. SUBWAY® is a registered trademark of Doctor's Associates Inc.
- Regal Gift Card Terms: Regal Gift Cards are sold in a $25 denomination and are honored, just like cash, at the box office or concessions. Regal Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law. If the Regal Gift Card is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, the value of this card will not be honored or replaced without proof of purchase and proper identification. Regal Gift Cards have no expiration date or dormancy fees.
Brinker International Gift Card Terms:Chili's Grill & Bar®, Romano's Macaroni Grill®, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina® and Maggiano's Little Italy® terms and conditions:
- No Service fees are charged in connection with these gift cards
- Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced
- Balance inquiries can be made by calling 1-888-532-6092
Updates to Terms and Conditions
These Walmart Gift Card Terms and Conditions were last updated on January 29th, 2014. Walmart may update these Terms and Conditions at any time. We recommend that you check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes.